- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Serves: 1/2 kg
- 110 grams of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 400 grams of condensed milk
- 8 almonds, crushed
- ¼ cup of milk
- Mix all of the ingredients together and blend extremely well.
- Use an aluminum container (that fits inside the cooker) and grease it all over with oil.
- Pour in the cake batter, place the container in a pressure cooker, and put it over a high flame. Note that you will need to place an oven-safe bowl below the cooker to save the cake from direct high heat.
- Remove the cooker whistle and shut the cooker with its lid and leave it for about 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat low flameand leave it for another 20-25 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, check the cake using a thin knife or toothpick for its fluffiness.
- Once done, use a knife to scrape the cake out of the container.
- As an option, you can top it off with fruits and/or whipped cream!