- Prepare some soft whole-wheat dough by mixing its ingredients.
- Roll the dough into a round, thick pizza base.
- Place it on a non-stick pan, cover it and cook over low heat for about two minutes.
- Open the lid, flip it over, and repeat.
- Remove the base from the stove, spread it with the pizza sauce and veggies and sprinkle it with salt, cheese, and oregano.
- Place it back on the pan, cover and let the pizza cook for about 5-7 minutes over medium flame.
- Once the cheese has melted, slice the pizza and serve hot!
Note: You can add some chicken and/or more vegetables to this recipe!